Conditions of Use
This website provides its products and services to you according to the following conditions. Please read them carefully.
Poster Cabaret offers posters and art prints. Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Likewise, we reserve the right to refuse or refund any purchase if stock is inadequate.
Orders are subject to availability. Every item listed on Poster Cabaret is subject to one per order and one per household.
You can return an order (all or part) with no questions asked up to 15 days from the date that you receive your order. You will receive a full 100% refund if the item(s) is returned in the same condition it was delivered.
We replace posters that have been damaged during the shipping process. However, damaged items must be returned to receive a refund or replacement poster. Replacement posters are subject to availability at time of replacement. Poster Cabaret reserves the right to choose between a replacement or refund for the damaged item.
We ship everything with "Delivery Confirmation" service. If an item becomes lost we will replace the item at our expense. However, if an item is shown as "Delivered" by the U.S. Postal Service, we will not replace that item or provide a refund. Problems often arise when orders are shipped to apartment units, condos, office buildings, and college dorms. Please be sure your local postal carrier knows how to handle your delivered items if you cannot control items that are left on/at a door step, hallway or office.
Although rare, we reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason.
All content on this website is the property of Poster Cabaret. All images on this site are owned and controlled by the respective artist of the image. Any use of this website or its contents is prohibited without the express permission of Poster Cabaret and the respective artist.
Frequently asked questions
Please send to [email protected], thank you for your interest in poster cabaret.
Posters are gently rolled and placed in professional shipping tubes. Posters are rolled in brown kraft paper in order to protect the poster (especially the ends of the poster) from shipping damage. Posters are not folded or creased. All poster orders are shipped with the U.S. Post Service.
Yes, we ship to EU countries, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, etc.
- Shipping for 1 poster to the EU, UK, Australia, etc. is typically US$18.
- Shipping for 2-3 posters to the EU, UK, Australia, etc. is usually US$20-$25
- Shipping 3 or more items to EU, UK, Australia is US$33
- Shipping to Canada is similar to U.S. postal rates- approximately US$13.50 for one poster
Note, we sometimes refuse international orders over $150. Sorry, but we have had problems with loss and fraud when shipping orders to international addresses.
Poster Cabaret does not share personal information with any third party. PAYPAL and Google Checkout handle our shopping cart payments on this website.
Accepted payment methods include (Google Checkout, PAYPAL, Visa, Mastercard). You can select to use one of three methods when checking out.
(1) Google Checkout. Google Checkout processes and handles your payment.
(2) PAYPAL. If you have a PAYPAL account it works the same as Google Checkout. We receive your order information but google or paypal process the transaction, depending on which service you select.
(3) Credit Cards with our shopping cart. PAYPAL handles our shopping cart even if you don't have a PAYPAL account. You can use most major credit cards with our shopping cart.
Google Checkout and PAYPAL are major online payment services- more information can be found by searching Google for either service.